Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Thursday, June 14, 2007 @ 6/14/2007 02:39:00 PM

Suddenly felt so lousy... I always tell people to cheer up when they are upset but yet I can't stop crying when I'm upset...

Bloody...I can't believe holidays are ending...=(

Also, this Friday shall be the very very extremely last time I'm attending CE activities. I know the learning experience is fun but it's just not worth the time. I'll consider going only if it's regarding something that I really have interest in.

*BOOHOOS*

Labels: