|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Monday, June 4, 2007 @ 6/04/2007 08:29:00 PM Today I went back to school to attend this workshop to learn how to design the layout of, say, magazine or newsletter or even CD cover, using this software InDesign CS2. So we learnt how to make accurate adjustments in a page first before learning the tricks to add in pictures, texts and how to style it…how to add ‘shadows’ and ‘textures’ to the pictures…yup that’s all I can think of at the moment. I took a bit of pictures there. This is how it looked like when I’m half-way through while creating a ‘newsletter’. Forget to take more pictures especially the end-product… I had fun there! Honestly speaking I signed up for the sake of signing up only. I don’t think there are CE points. This workshop for the @loud members although there were facilitators from the CCC (Centre for Culture and communications) learning with us. But I didn’t regret going. LOL! And yeah, it was fun working with iMac too. =D! Ok that’s aside. I wore a white T-shirt to school today and I accidentally spilt a bit of tea on to it. Now it can’t be washed off. -_-! Labels: daily happenings |