|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Friday, June 8, 2007 @ 6/08/2007 03:37:00 AM Today I went for the ‘music in the air’ (showing on every Thursday, 8pm and 12am on Channel U) recording. The recording at 7.30pm featured Milubing, J3 and special guest Lin Yu Zhong. Have I enjoyed the recording? Ok la; the show was fun but the recording took too long. First thing first; while waiting at the reception for the recording to start, Jon, Sheila, Kenny and Wen Hai from Project Superstars 2 were seen leaving Mediacorp. I guess they are the guests featuring on another episode that was recorded in the afternoon. I wanted to say hello to wen hai but he seemed to be very ‘busy’. -_-! We were lead to the studio 1. I got a sense of déjà vu cos that should be the same studio I went to for Superband QF10 recording last year. The recording started at about 8pm with Lin Yu Zhong’s performance and his interview first. Next is Milubing’s performance. The sound check alone took about 40 minutes; after that they still have to rehearse a few times first. The same goes to J3’s performance but the sound check took shorter time. They only need keyboard and acoustic guitar so the process is less complicated. Those who never watch Milubing performed live before would be amazed by the number of wires used (for electric guitar, amplifier, keyboard and drums…-_-!). Over here the crew still has to make sure they plug the correct wire at the correct hole. During the interval, Cavin the host informed us that today’s recording might end after 12am. Duh! But I guess that’s because this episode involved 2 superbands so more time is needed on sound check (vocally and technically; get it?). O_O alright… The third segment recorded at approximately 10.15pm is actually the starting and the interview with the superbands. Then the game show only started at about 11.30pm but my parents are already waiting for me and Pinky jie in the car for I-don’t-know-how-long so I don’t want to keep them waiting so we sneaked out during the interval. We sent Pinky jie home first. Oh before I leave the studio I actually saw谢子伟 aka ‘yellow bean’ in the show from Project Superstar 2. He is my brother’s best friend in Primary school. I wanted to approach him and introduce myself “I’m my brother’s sister” to him but was shy…LOL! At home my brother reproached me – saying that I should have say hello to him – it’s alright…-_-! To conclude – minus away the long waiting time, it was a great show =D… Labels: daily happenings |