Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Tuesday, June 12, 2007 @ 6/12/2007 11:51:00 PM

Today we went for an excursion to Singapore Discovery Centre. Actually there’s nothing much too – we merely toured around, played a bit of games and were taught about Singapore History. This was just like another Social Studies lesson…-_-!

Then somehow Alvin and Isaac chatted about how they want their funeral to be? Or Isaac asked Alvin is it? Anyway, Isaac told me how he want his funeral to be too…as well as his ‘will’…-_-!

These guys…must be tired of living…LOL!

But this made me thought of how I want my funeral to be too. So here it goes (READERS DISCRETION ADVISED);

Firstly, I don’t need my funeral to be very ‘high class’ – just a nice one will do.

Secondly, food-wise, I’m ok with anything as long as it’s low-fat. Skin must be removed if chicken is served. LOL! Best is included a soup – must make sure it’s hot. Give me milo-peng too.

Thirdly…I don’t know whether I should be buried or cremated. I will be wasting land if I’m buried but I’m scared of fire too. Well, shall decide later.

Fourthly, when you see any news of my favorite artistes on magazines or newspapers, cut it out, compiled it then burned it to me ok? LOL! If it’s online then have to trouble you to print it out and burn it to me. Thank you!

Fifthly; don’t ask me about inheritance. My money is with my mum so ask her about it and see how she reacts. LOL! I only got posters of Jay Chou, Energy…so if you want you can take it, if you don’t want then burn it for me please =D? And my CDs too! And my rubbish books – if you want you can have it, if not please donate to the needy people.

Sorry if I will leave nothing to you guys; but I promised I will watch over you all ok?! LOL!

Yup, this is how I planned. But I’m not cursing myself ok? I don’t want to die too. LOL!

Labels: ,