Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Friday, June 8, 2007 @ 6/08/2007 11:41:00 PM

Well, if yesterday is a good day, today is a better day. Why?

Answer: Because “everyday is a great day”!

-_- ok I know it’s lame…

This afternoon I went for a CE excursion to NEWater Visitor Centre. Alvin and Isaac were with me.

Actually there’s nothing much about the trip – we were taught how the NEWater came about and also understand about the demand of water in Singapore.

I took 3 bottles of NEWater back…=D

I meet up with my parents upon returning to school. We went shopping at IMM with the vouchers my dad redeemed from the points he accumulated when he patronize Caltex.

I told you I have $100 voucher from M1 to buy new phone right? I went there to check out today; she said as I’m not yet 21, I can’t buy a phone. What I can do is I can apply a new line, upgrade it after 6 months then I can get a new phone. Or else I have to wait until 21 years old. -_-!

So I signed up for new line first and have to abort the plan to buy new phone for the moment…-_-!

Anyway, we bought quite a lot of stuff. Other than food, I bought a pair of new shoes, moisturizer, sleeping bag, tie guan yin and oolong tea. I’m referring to the tea bag kind…

Total cost = $70.35. We only have to fork out 35 cents at Giant…=D!

He said he won't give up on himself...

Labels: