Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Sunday, June 3, 2007 @ 6/03/2007 10:50:00 PM

Whoa, finally saw his latest MV. I LOVE 柯有纶!!!

Zi Jun asked me whether I've bought his new album. The answer is NO. Why? I went to Causeway Point to check yesterday, and the friendly guy from CD rama said it's released but Sony BMG haven't delivered to their place yet. So I bought Cherry Boom's album first and they rocks too. BUT I LOVE ALAN KUO MORE!!!



I like the lyrics...

好像在頭痛 像一隻可憐流浪狗 滿街不停走 還要被人笑我
真的沒有用 老天都不幫幫我 有誰能聽見 有誰能聽見

*忽然好衝動 想要找人來愛我 沒錢沒有用 牽不到小手
離家又出走 選擇自己生活 有誰能聽見 有誰能聽見

{chorus}
Welcome To My World 是否能看見 
黑暗之中試著逃脫 請你不要讓我再回頭
Welcome To My World 是否能聽見
我已發出求救訊號 可是我想沒人能聽見

(Rap)
  歡迎光臨進入我的世界 這裡也許有喜也有悲
  管他白天還是黑夜 我會在這裡陪你直到永遠

Welcome To My World 是否能看見 誰能看見 到底誰能看見
Welcome To My World 是否能聽見 誰能聽見 有誰能聽見

告訴我有誰能聽見 告訴我有誰能聽見 

Labels: , ,