|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Saturday, June 16, 2007 @ 6/16/2007 04:28:00 AM Whoa~ I guess I must have walked the whole day. It has been a while since I tried ‘leaving home before dawn and coming back after dusk’. 7.10am – took 178 to Woodlands Interchange 7.27am – boarded 960 8.35am – reached National Library 9am to 12.10pm – National Library Tour which, to be exact is actually learning how to appreciate exhibitions 12.10pm – slacked in National Library 1.30pm – wandered around Bras Basah complex and had lunch there 2pm – went to the freaking crowded Kuan Yin Temple to pray as well as windows shopping at Bencoolen, Bugis street and Bugis Junction. 3.30pm – took MRT to City Hall; wandered around Raffles City before I decide I should find a place and rest or I will DIE. 4.30pm – Meet Cheng, Nilofer and Luke at Starbucks before we proceed to two places for the very last writing workshop…more like outing though =P. 4.45pm – Walked ALL the way to I-forget-the-name-of-the-place which is near SMU… 6pm – walk ALL the way again to Singapore Arts Museum; this is where we WALKed around the different galleries to view the exhibition. 7.15pm – bidded goodbye and thanks Cheng for all she did over the past few months before I WALKed all the way back to Dhoby Gauht MRT station… 8.20pm – reached Woodlands 9pm – home sweet home AT LAST… So my legs were on the verge of breaking apart just now. But I’m feeling better now…merely tired only…=D Labels: daily happenings |