Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Friday, June 29, 2007 @ 6/29/2007 12:48:00 AM

Yes finally got time to update. Today has been a real busy day.

Went for the hepatitis A&B screening during the morning break. All he did is to poke a needle into my arm and drew my blood sample. They will be bringing back to test and the results will be sent to our school. LOL!

As my blood was being drawn from my arm, suddenly this thought came across my mind - I'M YEARNING TO DONATE BLOOD AGAIN. LOL!

The last time I donated is in March. The interval for one to donate blood again is 12 weeks. So I was able to donate blood again from 7 June onwards actually. Well, shall donate again real soon =).

Here are the photos I owed. I only upload some here. If they don't mind I can upload EVERYTHING =D...

Alright good night! Biochemistry lab session tomorrow...-_-!









Labels: