Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
1 comments
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 @ 7/10/2007 01:25:00 PM

Just came back from lunch…since we finished work earlier (thanks to Illy), then I shall make use of this time to blog.

Firstly, let me update my daily grades for problem 9…
Anatomy & Physiology – B
Applied chemistry – B
Microbiology – A
Biochemistry – B

Thanks Angie jie, I’ll stay strong.

But now, I’m extremely upset. Not entirely because I’m not able to see my grandma for the last time, but also some other factors that attribute to the feeling of uselessness… what’s wrong with me exactly?

If “what doesn’t kill me will make me stronger”; then this feeling is killing me… Damn it, I want to cry…

But third meeting is in another 30 minutes time – I have to control.

=(…

Labels: ,