Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Wednesday, July 18, 2007 @ 7/18/2007 01:34:00 AM

Oh my I love today's Applied Chemistry lesson. First of foremost, Isaac's Applied Chem facilitator Elaine Yew took over our class today cos my facilitator Xing jie relief their class that day.

Today's lesson is about redox reaction in batteries! Redox reactions is a topic that I quite enjoy doing during my Secondary School days. Moreover, Elaine is a nice lady, so I quite enjoy today.

Isaac wished for something or rather somebody...there's nothing much I can do other than cheering him on...jia you~!

Alvin is tortured by headache today - hey, take care yeah? Hope you are feeling better now...

There's no news whether Alan (Kuo) ke you lun is recovering from his illness...=(...

I flunked my Microbiology UT2 = though it's a slight improvement from UT1 but it still sucks...

Other than that, it has been a happy day =). Stay happy!

But I think I'll be bankrupt after this week...

Labels: