Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Sunday, July 8, 2007 @ 7/08/2007 09:48:00 PM

Oh yes, I guess I was too stress. Was heading towards my home PC at the living room to do some work, then I realized I forgot to bring my hard disk with me (it's in the drawer which is in my room). Such a simple action...but I don't know why I broke down immediately. But don't worry, I recovered very soon after that...=)

Mui Ling, you need to relax...*breath in~ breath out~*

Anyway, tomorrow is 9 July. Finally the week I dread most is approaching...


FYI, usually other schools have their tests once every few days; but ours is always consecutively...especially for this one...

Press on then! =)!

Labels: