Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Sunday, July 29, 2007 @ 7/29/2007 12:15:00 AM

Tired~

But had fun~

I smsed alvin to join in the fun since it's only few minutes walk from his home but apparently he's not interested...

Never mind =D...

Shi hui collected a lot of Yes933 POTP coupons from I-weekly and gathered all fans to vote...

Then I helped her to post all THESE on the way home...


Oh yes, WE TOOK PICTURE WITH THE TRIOS~! =D!

And I took picture with Sofui jie and Ellen jie too...now waiting for Sofui jie to send me the photos...

Sigh, today is their last autograph session for the moment. Hope to see them again real soon...

Meanwhile, UT4 is starting this Thursday...-_-! Except for alvin the pro one (he himself ask me to say it LOUD~ :P), everyone jia you!

It's coming to the end of the month...whoa~

Holidays approaching means class is splitting... =|...

LOL!

Labels: