|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Wednesday, July 18, 2007 @ 7/18/2007 10:24:00 PM Today I went to pay my respects to Ishi at Man Fatt Lam Buddhist Temple... That shouldn't be a difficult place to locate but for people like me with What I mentioned is the temple itself. I entered the place, didn't realized that his temporary resting place is just on my right, I walked straight in, lighted joss sticks and tried to look for where his remains are. I kept looking for him round and round but to no avail. In my heart I keep yelling "Ishi, where are you?"... I decided to give up after some time. I 'apologized' to the deceased inside for 'disturbing' them. I wonder is it because my prayers are answered, I realized his temporary resting place is just beside the place where all remains are kept...-_-! But whatever it is, I still found him. Two ladies, probably his family members, guided me on what to do e.g. gave me joss sticks and asking me to offer to Buddha first before offering to him...then I left after 'telling him' to jia you in another world and stuff...hope I didn't make a fool of myself in front of him... I left after that... I saw Weiqi with I-guess-that's-Debbie while waiting for train at Tanah Merah MRT station... ;) Labels: daily happenings |