Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
2 comments
Tuesday, July 24, 2007 @ 7/24/2007 09:54:00 PM

Well, today is a boring-but-not-boring-yet-very-boring-day.

Why?

Today’s module is Applied Chemistry. Chemistry is my all-time beloved subject except for everything that falls under “organic compounds”. And guess what? Today’s lesson is about esterification… -_-! In my point of view, it is the deciphering-of-what-is-the-formula-of-the-longest-name-ester that will kill a lot of brain cells – this was in one of the quiz question… -_-! Apart from that, my facilitator is a nice lady but I’ll get bored easily in her class…no offence…

That’s aside.

People around me were talking about ‘love’ today! First of all, congrats to Grace for finding your love – wish you pure bliss =)…

They chatted a bit about their other halves – with a big grin on their face… Frankly I don’t understand and I don’t think I will be able to understand so soon eh? LOL!

Never mind – at least they added colours to this dull day…

Before I go, let me update my grades for UT2 (Understanding Test2) – still sucks but it’s slightly better than UT1. Damn – UT4 will be starting next Thursday…

Anatomy & Physiology --> D+
Applied Chemistry -> D
Microbiology --> E
Biochemistry -> D+

Labels: ,