Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 @ 7/10/2007 05:41:00 PM

Wow! I’m actually feeling better after blogging that entry. People always say if you are upset, don’t keep things to yourself. Confide it to your friends, family and for my case, to you, my lovely readers.

Please don’t worried about me; you don’t know when I might get hurt by the words you say because normally I’ll hide somewhere to cry. But normally I’ll recover very fast. LOL!

Also, I’ve kinda straightened my thoughts. I’m NOT useless. All I need is more time. I know I can do it – but I can’t pressurize myself. What doesn’t kill me will make me stronger – if I’m still alive and kicking, it means I’m a stronger person now? =D!

Huimin, hope you will press on too =)! Everyone, press on!

Labels: