Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Monday, July 23, 2007 @ 7/23/2007 12:09:00 AM

Wow~ today was fun~ after the experience from the autograph session last week, they were more relaxed this time – joke a lot too. LOL! But it’s a blessing to listen to their music – this is the conclusion I got after the show…

I tried writing something to give them today. It took me quite a while to think of how to go about doing it. At the end of the day, I merely wrote my heartfelt words to them…=D! I ended up sleeping at 6.20am.

I know qing qing and yammy was marathoning too…qing qing said she slept at 3am? Forget to ask yammy cos I think she’s still online at 4.30am? LOL!

At 12pm, qing qing and I meet at Bugis to get the cups printed…the personalized cups that we want to give the trios… One side is MLB logo and another one is their individual pictures scanned from the lyrics book…it cost $59.70 altogether. Coincidentally when we add all our ‘assets’ together we got exactly $60…but shan, marssh and yammy helped to cover cost at the end of the day…

When we are boarding the train back to Bishan, qing qing nearly met an accident that she finds too embarrassing for me to narrate here. Alright – although that could have cost her life/leg…*controlling my laughter*…

Labels: