Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Saturday, July 7, 2007 @ 7/07/2007 01:05:00 AM

Yes Alvin, I’m here. I was too tired to blog. LOL! Peg, my tagboard (or anyone who used shoutmix in their blog) was merely asking you to send again, so please don't worry =D...

Biochemistry class today is about enzymes. Today’s lesson would lead us to next week’s practical. That is not the point; the point is – this lesson requires us to plot graphs. I hate graphs. Boo.

I passed by our Agora in the afternoon and discovered it was quite crowded. Famous (?) author Neil Humphrey visited our school to give a talk. Well, I'm not interested...

Weiqi said Milubing’s album should be released on Monday 9 July instead…alright =)…

It seemed like July is really a ‘happening’ month. Anatomy & Physiology UT3 is scheduled on 9 July. Three people’s birthday would be on 9 July too – Kian Chew, Jia qi and Zhao Jing. LOL!

And it’s 070707 now – happy birthday ruru and siew ghim! =D!

Tired~

Labels: