Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Wednesday, August 22, 2007 @ 8/22/2007 03:58:00 AM

Here's my daily grades for problem 15...
Antatomy & Physilogy = B
Applied Chemistry = A
*Microbiology = X
Biochemistry = B

*: That was on 10 August, Friday which is after National Day. 8 August is Wednesday which is off day. 9 August National Day's on Thursday, then there's Friday which is microbiology lesson then weekends. With this in mind, I chose to have self-proclaimed holiday on this day that I'm supposed to have microbiology =).

****
Well, today's Anatomy & physiology class again. Last lesson of the semester. Today's problem statement didn't touch too much on Science (even if yes we can't be bother much too). It's more on ethical issues here. And for goodness sake, euthanasia was mentioned again. -_-!

Oh yes did I mentioned today's topic is about DEATH? LOL!

Think about it; Imagine something bad happen to your love one (*find a wood and touch a few times*), that his/her life is sustained with the aid of artificial life support as he/she is declared brain dead or severe coma (means chances of waking up is near zero but not exactly zero yet) .

After a few days of examination, the doctor seek your consent to turn off his/her life support for his/her organs to be donated, since there's another patient whose life is at stake too (in dire need for, say, heart transplant).

What would you choose? Would you agree to take him/her off from life support?

LOL you can ignore whatever I typed after "think about it" if you don't understand what I'm saying or couldn't think of anything. I'm just sharing this question that left me pondering for the whole day....

Labels: , ,