Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Friday, August 24, 2007 @ 8/24/2007 12:23:00 AM

Last day of school, last day of lesson, last day for Applied Chemistry...

Shucks.

Another facilitator took over our class today. Well...he's nice.

But I don't like today's topic. Yawn.

Never mind.

Last day with E35H. =(!

Well, I should say it is my honour having YOU - MY FRIENDS FROM E35H - as my classmates. Thanks for helping me when I need help and also being very patient with me. Wish you guys all the best and keep in touch ok? =)

Next was @loud meeting during lunch time. We discussed our progress on the articles for issue 17 and at the same time new tasks is given. o.o! @loud issue 17 would tentatively be out on 17 October...

OH YES! We were told to interview reps from IGs that performed during the PM visit. I interviewed the president for Republic Rhapsody - his name is Jordan. Thanks huimin for helping me to arrange the interview...

Last but not least; I attended the media preview of this upcoming movie "Evan Almighty" today. Thanks Kian Chew for accompanying me.

Seriously speaking this is the first time I'm watching movie at a cinema in Orchard and wow, Shaw Lido Cineplex is very nice. Moreover it was free seating, so we managed to grab the seat with better view =)...

Well, I would say the plot is good and it's hilarious and enlightening...I love this line - "an act of random kindness will change the world"...quite true right?

So yeah, this movie is highly recommended too. It will be showing in theatres from 30 August onwards. Do watch it if you can =)...

Alright. Pictures now.





Labels: ,