Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Tuesday, September 25, 2007 @ 9/25/2007 05:10:00 PM

DAILY GRADES FOR PROBLEM 1 ARE ALL OUT~~~!

Immunology = B
Genetics = B
Sports and Exercise Nutrition = B
Medical Technology = A
Molecular & Cell Biology = B

Although facilitators' comments are more towards the neutral side, nevertheless its still encouraging (thanks =D). I'll continue to work hard...

***
Genetics class today is FUN. Think I didn't mentioned this before. Scottz's style is during the third meeting, he only need one person from each team to do be the presenter, unlike other modules where the whole team is presenting...

He will pass his toy crocodile (i think its name is "Billy") to each member in the group to press his teeth (button actually). The one that touches the teeth that cause "Billy" to close his mouth will be the solo presenter of the team.

Maybe "Billy" likes me, I had the honor to do be the solo presenter for my team for the second consecutive week. -_-! But today is slightly better. We (me plus some others) were not required to present some slides as it's already covered by the previous teams. In addition, thanks to Mizah's assistance, I would have flop the presentation (though I think I didn't do well)...

***
Vippy already gave me the green light to cover next Friday's Hey Gorgeous filming in our school. Well, hope everything turn out well (PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE~~~)...thats if I can managed to liaise with the relevant people...=)

Labels: ,