Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Thursday, September 27, 2007 @ 9/27/2007 08:56:00 PM



Had a phone interview with him today. It was delayed a little due to reception problems (thanks Lorraine for coming to my rescue), but nevertheless the interview still went on smoothly.

Well, what do i have to say about him? My impression on him is he's nice...very outgoing...easygoing...talk very fast - very Singlish =P...

Nevertheless, I gained insights in this conversation with him. He said he is an un-upset-able person...kudos to him.

If only we can have at least half of his optimism...

I'm at a loss of words now. To his supporters reading this, I should say you didn't support the wrong idol indeed...

Anyway, really should say thanks to Pauline (from Warner Music) for inviting us. If I have the guts, how I wish I can tell her this - don't hesitate to approach us for featuring Milubing in @loud... LOL! Just kidding...

Labels: ,