Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Wednesday, September 19, 2007 @ 9/19/2007 05:12:00 PM

I was overslept by 15 minutes today =|...

But not to worry, I wasn't late for school =)...

First day in Sports and Exercise Nutrition at another new class E25B. Whoa the moment I took the lift up to level 5 of blk E2, I was amazed by the atmosphere - dead. LOL that's of course - Wednesday is suppose to be a non-school day for the seniors except for those doing FYP and 5th module/repeating.

Well today's lesson is about weight management? The problem statement is like this - this 24 years old girl was a competitive cyclist. But an injury at her leg results her in having to rest for 6 months. After her resting period, she realized she put on weight and yada yada...then she consults 'us' for help in reducing weight and ya...

So we learnt how to calculate her calorie needs and used it to devise a diet plan =)...Interesting.

FOR YOUR INFO, I took F&N (Food and Nutrition) before in Secondary school =)...

Since this module is a freely chosen module for non-SHL students, I was expecting to see new classmates from every other diplomas. HOWEVER, majority of them are from Biomedical Electronics. Only me and another friend is from Biomedical Sciences. Not sure about the absentees...

Then yeah, yesterday's lesson was Genetics - learnt about our chromosomes? LOL! My facilitator is GREAT. Ask me personally if you want to know more =P.



I watched a bit of 美味关系 (Sweet Relationship) episode 1 last night. Wow. Already can see him at the beginning of the show. So cool~~~=D!

Labels: ,