Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Friday, September 14, 2007 @ 9/14/2007 05:01:00 PM

If you felt that today's entry is slightly longer, this is because I'm in the mood for blogging =D...

How can I forget this - Yi Hui, Tze wen and Joelin's birthday are all on 27 September. I was still trying to recall whether I missed out any important dates when I was updating the happenings-in-September below. It's only when friendster 'reminded' me then I remember. And well, just realized Fahmi's birthday will be on 27 September too!

Alamak! Is 27th September a baby-boomer day? =D!

It just occurred to me that, maybe the digit 2 will be dislike by some of us or at least me. Why? Firstly, many of us would wish our GPA is not a 2 header. Secondly, personally, the thought of turning 20 in 4 months time is a complete turn-off. Sigh. But I understand we all have to move on...

The accident I blogged about in the previous post was reported in the chinese newspaper yesterday. My area (Marsiling) was affected by the tremors in Indonesia. But Isaac and I don't understand what does the tremors got to do with fire? Maybe the building shakes and that family's stoves went *BABOOM*?

*shrugs*...

This is the last weekday before the new semester....Actually I don't feel anything about this upcoming new semester. Neither do I want to hope for anything, for fear that I might end up in disappointment. Erm ok lah, I'm actually not too optimistic about the new modules. But well, I guess I should just have fun and worry less =D.

To those that are concerned about my PP (Professional Profiling) progress, I'm at 1400+++ words now WITHOUT the polishing-and-editing =)...

Till the next entry then =)...

Labels: