Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Monday, September 3, 2007 @ 9/03/2007 02:42:00 AM

MLB 4th family reunion at Toa payoh garden today (2 september). As compared to the previous gatherings, this was a short and sweet one. No games. Just pure interaction? LOL!

First of foremost, I'm suppose to meet qing qing, shan, zhanying, Si ni, Ivan, Uncle phil at 11.30am. But hell me only woke up at 10.50am. And can you imagine how long does it take for me to travel from Woodlands to Toa payoh? LOL! So by the time I boarded the train, it's already 11.30am. So in the end I only reached there at 11.50am? LOL! So sorry for making you all wait for me.

*fast forward*

When we reached there, the trios haven't arrive yet. So we quickly get ready our presents for them. In the midst of preparing, they came! -_-! So we tried to hide our presents from their sight, cos we were still waiting for marssh to arrive to write her greetings. LOL!

Then yada yada yada yada....

Then was the photo-taking time. I took individual picture with weiqi. Yammy, Marssh, qing qing, shan and I took picture together with Sam (they are regretting not able to take individual picture with sam as time is limited). Didn't get to take individual picture with nic because, time is limited =P.

Come to think of it, I think I shouldn't have any regrets now. During the first gathering at the same place, I took individual picture with nic and sam respectively but not for Weiqi. Now I took individual picture with Weiqi but didn't get a chance to take with nic and sam. Well. Fair enough. LOL!

Now I'm waiting for Marssh to send me the pictures. Shan if you have you may send to me too cos Marssh is going to take forever to send (but I understand =P). Thanks =D.

Shall stop here now. Lazy to continue. Zzz...good night =)!

Labels: