Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
1 comments
Sunday, September 9, 2007 @ 9/09/2007 05:14:00 AM

Some photos to upload...



These were uploaded by Roy in friendster...

These was taken using Roy's handphone during Teachers Day celebration at Woodlands Secondary School. Roy is the guy without specs. Poobalan is the guy with specs. When everyone else had already went back, they were still slogging on their O level D&T folio. I wish them all the best for their O levels...

(from left: yammy, shan, marssh, Sam, qing qing and mui ling =D)
This was taken using Shan's handphone during the gathering with Milubing last Sunday. I love this picture to bits. I LOVE SAM =x!

I took individual picture with weiqi too but marssh has gone MIA since god knows when so...=D!

Everyone there took "family photo" together too but I'll upload next time if I remember...




The above two, were taken with Ka wai's handphone. This was at the beach at East Coast Park, when we were about to leave after games at Arcade. Alvin's face was "cut" a bit cos Ka wai's 自拍 skills is still amateur. Alvin said never mind, as long as ka wai and I are in the picture. crap. LOL!

Labels: