Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Saturday, September 1, 2007 @ 9/01/2007 03:12:00 AM

To me, the best part about gathering/reunion is not about the things we all do, but rather, is the fact that I can see those people whom I've not meet for some time again =)...

Teachers Day celebration is not only teachers day celebration but also a day for ex-school mates to gather, I guess. LOL! I shall skip the 'celebration' part.

After the program, Kimberly Zheng Ye Kian Chew and I went loitering around to greet our teachers. Saw a lot of familiar faces (not all came down though) while loitering. Zi lie already grew soooooooooooooo much taller. Hair grown longer too. Calina chatted with me too. She did mention milubing to me but retarded me forget to verify with her - is she a milubing fan too? LOL! Of course saw my ex classmates too. Chee how, currently in Sec 3, use to be tortured by me (did I?) in Robotics Club. Now he's already their head councillor...tsk tsk tsk...cannot disturb him anymore =D...

Then, we met our formal teachers too. Mdm Yong, their history/art teacher, is going to give birth very soon! Wish her all the best!

Mdm Lim Bee Lian, our Chemistry teacher just came back from her Childcare leave and maternity leave. Shucks. Couldn't find a chance to talk to her...

Mr Tan Peng Yeon is forever crappy...

And we had long chat with Mdm Kaur, Miss Lee...and a lot more...

After bidding farewell to the teachers, we went to Causeway Point to have reunion lunch...=)...then BT and Kian Chew left first, left Kimberly and I window-shopped around. I bought blank CDs for Shan's secret mission. Thanks BT for helping me to choose =)...

To conclude, I had fun =)...

Labels: