|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Tuesday, September 11, 2007 @ 9/11/2007 02:21:00 AM Well, chalet/BBQ today is great. I mentioned before - to me, the best part about gathering is not the things we do, but rather, the fact that all of us can gather again =)... So well, upon reaching there, we went out again as some wanted to rent bicycles while some wants to swim. After a while, 3 of us decided to return to the bungalow first. I stayed in the living room to watch TV and eat bee hoonwhile Alicia and Alisa went back to room. Not long later the rest came back. Then some of us sat together to watch TV while the rest were BBQ-ing outside. Seriously I'm scared of the fire so I was BBQ-ing my marshmallow in fear =x... *can't remember the rest* So yeah, even though we didn't do much, I still had fun. Thanks for the fun, guys and gals =D! *** part 2 of the entry: was doing self-reflections when I came out with this conclusion. Very nice, I swear. My life may be imperfect in many ways, but fret not - I already have the love and care from my friends, my parents, my family, even my teachers/facilitators. I'm already very blessed =)... So yeah, if you are reading this, I thank you for playing a part in my life. LOL there's nothing wrong with me. Just feeling very blessed and fortunate =)... Labels: daily happenings, weird thoughts |