|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Sunday, September 30, 2007 @ 9/30/2007 09:33:00 PM Whoa. Pardon me for my brief absence - was so busy the last few days. SOMEBODY feedbacked to me that my blog is complicated - she doesn't know where to go. Though I'm doubting HER words, I can't be bothered to probe further...qing qing knows why =P... Finally finished the write-up for his interview. I've already done my part, let them decide the rest =)... I'm having a bad cough now. Wanted to visit the doctor yesterday, without realizing it's already closed when I reached there. So for now, I'm living with pi pa gao first. Should it got worse, I'll visit the doctor again...at a more appropriate timing =P... The first two daily grades for problem 2 is out. I got A for genetics and C for Immunology. An A and a C - should I be happy or sad? LOL! It's ok la.... All I hope is I won't disappoint those whom I don't wish to disappoint... Tomorrow is the beginning of week 3. Last week to get ourselves ready before UT1 on 11 October. All the best, my friends =)! Oh yeah, before I forget, please vote for Milubing at http://www.yes933.sg/nokia/sha2007/sha2007_vote.htm each IP allows maximum of 5 votes =D Labels: daily happenings, weird thoughts |