Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Sunday, October 7, 2007 @ 10/07/2007 04:00:00 AM

I realize there will ALWAYS (without fail) be hindrances or setbacks (quite minor though) before I can complete an article after an interview, though some were results of my laziness, I should say...

Let's recall; for my interview with...

  1. Vics, that very tall drummer from Lucify - that joker ain't comfortable with having a voice recorder around, so we have to copy down his answers. It's ok, but my notes-copying skills sucks...LOL!


  2. Kin Yan, National Wushu player - couldn't get his contact so couldn't done the interview in time for issue 13. Finally managed to interview him for issue 14, but it couldn't be publish as it's kinda outdated news already...


  3. Wathone and Ekkawat, Mr and Miss RP - it took us quite some time to receive Ekkawat's response via email...


  4. Jordan, President of Republic Rhapsody - not much problem with this case but I felt bad for having to trouble huimin to coordinate with him...


  5. Chen weilian, you know who la - since it was a phone interview, there was reception problems at the beginning. Never mind, it turned out well. But he talked so fast, I have to try harder to catch what he says while I'm doing the article. Hmm, no offence to his fans...


  6. Mr and Miss Hey Gorgeous of RP - Tricia already emailed back her response, I'm still awaiting reply from that hunk. And yeah, PICTURES NEEDED (if you have high-resolution ones, please send to me at firelight_17188@hotmail.com, thanks).


  7. Milubing - though that interview was more of subsidiary of Hey Gorgeous article that I'm currently doing, I should say this one proceeded most smoothly? LOL! Why? Cos during first break, I printed the questions for them the guys to fill in during their free time. And Sam returned to me with their answers filled during the second break. So sweet~~


Well, not trying to prove anything nor blame anyone by posting this entry (I'm grateful of them for taking their time off for interview). Just sharing my random thoughts only...

Anyway, despite these small little difficulties, I'm glad that I managed to complete the interview and I enjoyed. No, I think it isn't well written. I'm consulting magazines like Teens in order to improve. But whatever the case, writing has always been loved =), and I'm proud of @loud too =)...

-_- but I hate it when I don't have inspirations...

Labels: