Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Wednesday, October 31, 2007 @ 10/31/2007 09:11:00 PM

Since I've already logged in to relink zhanying, I might as well update here before I proceed with my RJ and whatever I'm supposed to work on...

Thanks for all the concern, I'm fine. LOL! Usually when you see me posting sad posts, highly likely I would be alright by the time you visit here. I think this is the magic of confiding? Which is why people always say, don't bottle your feelings up. Confide to someone when you are down, you will feel better after that. If you are reading the unhappy stuff that I blogged, it signifies I'm confiding to you. And after I've expressed my feelings, I will feel better pressing the "publish post" button. LOL!

I think the sentence structure is getting weirder so I better don't crap anymore...but thanks ya?

Lessons must be getting challenging that many decided to skip school? I don't know. Yesterday's genetics - there's only Ivan and me left in the team. We suggested to Scottz to join the other teams but he didn't agree, saying that he have faith in us in managing the problem? Well, should thank him for believing in us. No, not saying we've done a good job, but we WERE ABLE to manage indeed..count ourselves lucky that yesterday's problem statement was really manageable...and, thanks Ivan =)...

How about today's Sports and Exercise Nutrition? Class turnout haven't been good since day 1. Today is bad either. But well, *shrugs*...

Anyway....no matter what happens, keep persevering ok? Please take good care and don't take things too hard on yourself. KEEP GOING GUYS AND GALS~~~!

Labels: ,