Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Monday, November 19, 2007 @ 11/19/2007 11:16:00 PM

Actually I intend to blog tomorrow then I can at the same time update my problem 8's daily grades but I think I may have to go on hiatus for days or latest until 28th. Why? Let me update you my UT1 (the first understand test~) grades first...

Immunology = F
Genetics = E
Sports and Exercise Nutrition = C
Medical Technology = C
Molecular and Cell Biology = E
***

UT2 ended today with the disastrous Molecular and Cell Biology...today is 19November, UT3 will commence on 3 December and ends on 11 December. Shit.

AHEM! Thanks to those that as and when will ask me "still coughing?", "are you ok?", "take care!". Your concern is deeply appreciated, but I'm still coughing! LOL! But still, thanks =D!

Aha! Regarding the post the day before, MR GORGEOUS FINALLY REPLIED! Hooray! Now I see hope in my Hey Gorgeous article, only left with the pictures =)...

Interviewed one of the intern called Jason (from SEG) just now - very friendly guy indeed. LOL! And he shared with me some of the interesting culture from China (though that is not the main topic of the interview)...very interesting =P. People were queuing at don't-know-where as early as 8am for matchmaking session - a massive one I think. LOL!

Ok, now back to the main point. PP Poster presentation schedule is out. Mine would be on 28th november, 4pm to 5pm. (Alvin, I know yours is on 5 December so you shut up =P) People with Wednesday classes will have their assessment during break or after school INSTEAD OF 18 December as mentioned in her earlier email as many of them couldn't make it. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~~~~~
I can, you know?

Anyway, with the not-started-PP-poster Assessment being fixed on 28th November, my @loud articles...erm... status or priority (?) became EMERGENCY and of course PP is HIGHLY URGENT. And since UT3 starts in 2 weeks time, I ranked it's priority as URGENT.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr~~~~~

Goodbye people, till the next entry =)

*hiatus*

Labels: ,