|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Tuesday, November 6, 2007 @ 11/06/2007 09:10:00 PM Here are my daily grades for problem 7... O_O! Immunology = C Genetics = C Sports and Exercise Nutrition = B Medical Technology = B Molecular and Cell biology = B At least things are getting better for MCB...may it continue this way...Immunology? 5th C now. Genetics? =(! *** I don't like it when deadlines are suddenly pushed forward and I've not prepare for it, though I understand they shouldn't be blamed for doing that...can only blame myself for not prepared.... But well, deadlines pushing forward unexpectedly, are inevitable in life. So I guessed I'll have to make do with it and refrain from doing last-minute work... Erm, I try. To those that are quizzed by what I was talking about, I meant PP (Professional Profiling) poster presentation... "......Assessment for your poster presentation will take place from 28th November 2007 -12th December 2007( Wednesday only). *For students with Day 8 classes (Wednesday class - I'm one of them), your assessment will also take place during this time period, either during breakout or after class as most of you are unable to make it on 18th December 2007 which was sent to you in earlier email. Your exact assessment date will be send to you at a later date and please work on your poster in the meantime! Regards, *PP supervisor's name*" O____________O! Labels: daily happenings, results |