|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Friday, November 16, 2007 @ 11/16/2007 10:19:00 PM LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR: (1) Don’t flunk GPA again (2) Do well in Sports and Exercise Nutrition UT4 on 17 January 2008 (3) friends and family and milubing and Alan Kuo can be happy and healthy forever… (4) lots of inspirations to write better… (5) Salmon feast! LIST OUT THE REASONS FOR YOUR CHOICES: (1) the ‘lesson’ in first semester of year 2 is painful enough, I’m afraid I may not be able to take the second blow… (2) since this particular UT will take place on THAT day, might as well make the best out of it right? (3) tell me who wish to see their love ones unhappy and unhealthy? (4) =) (5) I’m a big fan of salmon but it’s ok if this one is not possible. Don’t waste money~ THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU IS: Qing qing 5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER: (1) adorable (2) helpful (3) caring (4) friendly (5) someone who claims that Sam and Weiqi is “hers”… MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU: ~ always encouraging me? =)! MOST LOVED INVENTION (does not need to be technologically advanced): ~ I guessed that will be pen, pencil, paper and eraser WHAT DO YOU DESPISE THE MOST: ~ Cunning people who will do anything just to get what they want – even to the extent of causing trouble to others? 6 persons you wanna tag: I don’t want to impose on anyone of you but if you are interested in doing, just do it and let me know when you’re done ok ;D? ###################### Alright. Update! I just had the hep B vaccination earlier. DBMS students who intend to choose Medical Technology as the specialization track in year 3 are supposed to be immunize with this hep B thingy or we will be barred from entering the lab. LOL! So yeah, I had the vaccination too. Now my right arm is in pain. This painful feeling somehow is similar to having a big bruise? I guess so. Anyway, Molecular and Cell Biology today is...not too bad la...Immunology UT2 today...=(! Finally weekends are here, but don't forget there's one last UT on Monday! So I guessed I'll have to make full use of the weekends to study. Meanwhile, have to work on PP presentation and yada yada... All do take care alright? And yeah, thanks to those that supported @loud issue 17 =), hope you enjoyed reading =D... Labels: daily happenings, quiz |