Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Friday, November 9, 2007 @ 11/09/2007 08:51:00 PM

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED - EXTREMELY LONG POST AHEAD~

Thanks Samuela, I shall blog about the ten things that comes to my mine when happiness is mentioned too.

1st – PP Poster presentation is over (sadly, this hasn’t happened yet)
Why? PP is the peace destroyer/mood sweeper when you finally decided that studying for UT during this pathetic one week holiday is much more fun…

2nd – 4pm on normal weekdays and 4.45pm on UT days
why? Time to go home!

3rd – Home!
why? Home is the shelter to the cruelties of the outside world…for me la~

4th – @loud, issues by issues, published…
why? for me, I really feel a sense of achievement when it’s been published. Never mind about the response, this is already something that I feel very proud of…

5th – great music/performance from THEM!
why? continue reading…

5.1 – Milubing!
Simply put, they are our sunshine after rain…right ;)?

5.2 – Alan Kuo
His music touched me and his TV shows…=)!
And yeah, he’s DEFINITELY one of the true rocker I adores~

5.3 – Cherry Boom
They are cool, isn’t that so =P?

5.4 – Cao Ge
Another respectable musician…great singer…

5.5 – qiao qiao from Sweety
Maybe it’s because we are all 1988 babies, I was able to relate her roles in drama better, thus watching her dramas became more enjoyable?

6th – wonderful people in my life
why? let’s see…

6.1 – my family
Everyone else may forsake you, but your family will always be there for you…I believe (?)…

6.2 – Them again =)…
they claimed we are their strong pillars of support, but I wanna say, their words of encouragement are the driving force to our motivation…

6.3 – Him again =)…
Seeing him slogging his life off, make me want to work hard too, though I guess milubing give me more motivation. But well, he is always loved!

6.4 – IASK, denotes “Isaac, Alvin, Yee Sen and Ka wai”, especially the first two guys who unfortunately happened to be in same school (science~) as me…despite umpteen instances of driving me crazy, I can’t deny they are my strong pillars of support when it comes to studies…no, my results won’t get any better or worse with them around. But without them around, *singing* lonely~ I am so lonely~~

6.5 – MLBians, great friends, always encourages me…
Especially the new “band” that was established yesterday…=)! Although 70% of our conversations were revolving around these three guys, they are the ones that bring joy to my life…right?

6.6 - how can I forget them?! my teachers and facilitators!
Always believing in me and never give up hope on me, although I may have disappoint them a lot of times...

7th – acquiring new knowledge
why? I don’t know why but I would just feel very happy for a while when I’ve learn something new…

8th – “an act of random kindness will change the world” – Evan Almighty
why? Not saying you HAVE TO donate money to so and so, but even just a simple act of, say, helping someone pick up the book he/she dropped, will make you smile…

9th – FOOD!
Why? I always feel an immense happiness (and to some extent guiltiness) after enjoying good food, especially salmon!

10th – save the best for the last, thus it will be LOVE
why? The love from my parents, friends, facilitators/teachers that showered upon me…aww~~ =)!


I’m done!

Labels: ,