Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Wednesday, November 28, 2007 @ 11/28/2007 11:58:00 PM

To answer Zhanying’s question; after updating the previous entry yesterday, I did more touches up on my PP poster first before heading down to the printing shop in our school to get it printed.

The queue was so long that I waited for 1&1/2 hour! Well, it’s their computers that are inefficient!

For today at E25B, I guessed our conversations (other than problem statement) were revolving around PP assessment…LOL!

At 1pm, I headed down to Agora Hall 3 and 4 to watch how the PP presentation was like… saw many friends there…
Seeing their nice posters and eloquent speech, it made me quite nervous that I nearly forgot to pay for my ice milo…-_-!

Fast forward… finally my turn to present at 4pm. I was at booth 1; I saw Jin yan at my diagonally-opposite booth… LOL!

Alright, forget to enlighten you with how the presentation like; we weren’t really required to PRESENT (it’s up to the assessors), it’s more of Q&A session. They will ask us questions and we’ll have to answer… not as easy as you think but not too disastrous too I guess…

although I was having blunders while answering...

Their comments on my PP are that I need to provide more statistical proof and comparisons with competitors to make my point convincing…

FORGET IT, IT’S OVER ANYWAY~
All the best to my friends who have presented or will be presenting next week…

Still, thanks to those that wished me good luck or jia you before my presentation… be it face-to-face, through msn, my blog (?), their blog…=D!

Module selection for Year3 semester 1 starts tomorrow – shall blog about it in the next entry. Stay tune!

Meanwhile…
I came to realize even the very strong superman have their weaker side, not to mention myself…

Labels: ,