Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Sunday, November 11, 2007 @ 11/11/2007 03:01:00 AM

Well, Ketchup asked me what is PP. Miko asked me before too.
I don't know how to explain to you; let's see what RP website says...

G902 Professional Profiling
Professional Profiling (PP) is a component of the Industrial Orientation Programme (IOP); it is a compulsory module where students will profile a subject/topic. The subject or topic should discuss aspects of a company, a business, technology, industry sector, a strategic issue/problem, case study, or an area of a fundamental, industrial or an applied nature. Student is expected to be able to diligently research, critically analyse and creatively reflect on the factors and dynamics that drive the chosen profiled subject/topic using analytical tools or theories that are known or explored. The programme aims to develop students’ personal development skills, career enrichment skills and discernment skills with appropriate level of engagement with industry or professionals. To pass this module, students will have to submit a final report and give a presentation on their findings in front of a panel of assessors.


***
Alright, I'm supposed to revise on Medical Technology UT2 which is on next Tuesday. Currently I'm revising on problem 6 - which is the lesson that I didn't attend. It's regarding home test kits... o.o!
I was lucky that it wasn't too difficult...is it? LOL!

You may feel like giving up/stopping when things are going at a impatiently slow rate? But no worries! Persevere and it will be over very soon!...

School reopening on Monday, 12th Novermber. I don't know whether I'm looking forward to it. But well, like what weiqi said, take life with a pinch of salt (and milopowder)...let tomorrow worry for itself...

I guess so. LOL!

To my RP friends, happy term 2!

Labels: