Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Sunday, November 25, 2007 @ 11/25/2007 12:52:00 AM

Wow, thanks for your concern, I'm feeling alright now =)...Much better after the lovely companion from my friends, be it through chatting in msn or going out to relax...

So yeah, I visited Bugis with the "siao siaos" today. It's such a pity that Givon and zhanying couldn't make it last minute and qing qing has to leave early. But never mind =D!

I shall go straight to the point~

We went window shopping at Bugis Street...walking round and round and round...I think you will lost your sense of direction totally if you were to hang around there...

And of course it was darn freaking crowded there...plus the surroundings were super humid due to the harsh weather, it made MY liling felt uncomfortable (giddy?)...=/

Alright, regarding the directionless roaming in Bugis Street; it's like whenever we stopped by the junction, we don't know whether to turn right/left or to walk straight. So we merely "trial-and-error" our way through~ LOL!

Finally decided on the Little Miss Tees to buy after taking a rest at one of the cafe; I bought Little Miss giggles, Qing qing wanted Little Miss Trouble and Givon wanted Little Miss Chatterbox. Can't remember what the others bought.

After which, we accompanied Liling to BHG at Bugis Junction for cosmetics. On the way, curiosity arises when we saw a white tent and under it there is a stage with two people and a big crowd in front. So we moved closer to see what was going on. OH YES! Kingone Wang was having event there! LOL! Shan and Liling tried to take some pictures but to no avail as we were too far away from stage.

Instead of staying on, we went to BHG. Not long later, Shan, yiwen and I left without waiting for Liling who was engaging in the recommendations of the offers that the salesgirl has for her (cos we had to go~)...sorry about that...

MY PP PRESENTATION IS ALMOST DONE =D!

I almost did it...LOL!

Labels: