|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Monday, December 17, 2007 @ 12/17/2007 11:08:00 PM 17th December = unforgettable day... 17th December 2004 - N level results released day...=) 17th December 2007.... don't know what will happen on the same day next month...but whatever the case, =)! Well, I had a mass shopping spree with my parents today. No, we ain't too rich, but rather, my dad got vouchers redeemed from the points he earned while refilling petrol at one particular petrol station, so we can go shopping using the vouchers! But that company no longer offers CapitaVoucher as one of the redeemable items...the one we used was actually redeemed months ago...We only found out recently when we want to redeem more shopping vouchers...so we opted for Swensens vouchers instead =X...Confusing? Forget it then =P... Firstly we went to IMM... had Swensens for lunch... we only have to fork out $1.20? =X Then we hang around at other shops too, before going to GIANT. I thought or rather they thought I wanna buy a lot of things, but in the end we only bought food and drinks to stock up at home...as if there will be food rationing soon? Well, I don't feel like buying anything! LOL! Anyway, we only need to fork out $1.88 in GIANT... After which, we went to Sim Lim Square...went to look for that guy to enquire about my laptop matters... because we realized other stores don't allow people to buy laptops on installment basis... yup... after some "discussions" (shan't elaborate on the details), we decided to let the guy to try fixing my laptop again for another one week... if it still can't be fixed then sayonara~ As there ARE (not were, get the clue =D?) still some vouchers left, my parents and I decided to go to Bukit Panjang Plaza... we had our dinner at "Kopitiam" first, before going to Garden Plaza to peep at 5566's autograph session scene. BIG, BIG WOW! That place is SUPER packed. But anyway, they ain't here yet so we went back to NTUC to shop for a while, before hearing DJ Liyi saying "5566!" then my mother and I went out again....LOL! Well, we do caught a glimpse of them... the crowd screamed when they mentioned they will be back for second time in February next year... third time? screams! fourth time? screams! fifth time? screams! Then I think it's Shaowei who said, why not we stay here for good? the crowd went wild? LOL! So cute... Alright, before leaving the place, I used one of the $10 voucher to buy "December stars 2" - I forked out $7.90... =X but well, the design is nice! Oh yes, it's confirmed that Beatbox Asia Championship grand finals will be postponed to 2nd February next year instead of this Thursday. To filled those unsure in, milubing is one of the guests of this event. Now that the event is postponed, hope their preparations all these days didn't go to waste? I hope no. Well, I thought doesn't matter if we can't see them so soon, cos they are always in our mind =X~~~ Labels: daily happenings |