|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Tuesday, December 4, 2007 @ 12/04/2007 11:58:00 PM AHHHH~~~~ Here are my daily grades for problem 10… Immunology = C Genetics = X Sports and Exercise Nutrition = B Medical Technology = X Molecular & Cell Biology = A!!!!! I think this is the weirdest combination ever…but to be honest, I forsee my problem 11 grades to be “nice”… UT3 starts yesterday with genetics and I think I wasted a chance to ace again… There were three questions, 10 marks each. One question looks alright but after discussing with my friends, there were some confusion to one of the part-question. – types of mutation. Another question, on X-inactivation; I was absent for that lesson so I could only answer with my limited understanding…Last question on Chi-square – didn’t have time to complete… Why did I said I wasted a chance to ace? This is because, I think this is an easier paper as compared to previous UTs... Today’s Sports & Exercise Nutrition UT is so-so too. FYI, we were tested on the sports supplements, illegal substances (stimulants?) and calcium. Fortunately I am able to answer the question on Calcium… As for the other questions, I’m not sure if I answered correctly… Well, it’s over anyway… work hardest for UT4 in January then! Especially Sports & Exercise Nutrition UT4 on 17 January 2008…. =X This week is going to be very happening! PP presentation will take place for some of my friends tomorrow - all the best, friends! Especially you, alvin! 5 December is also the last day for module selection; I shall go for Clinical Trials track. However, I guess I still have to go for the 2nd and 3rd dose of hepatitis B immunization even though I no longer wanting to go for Medical Technology track. Therefore, I’ll be going for the 2nd dose on 6th December, the same day as Medical Technology UT3. 7th December will be fun! I think I should be getting back my laptop by this day, or else I’ll have to…ok that’s not the point. I can and will be covering FIR’s press conference! I think Pauline invited all student publications from tertiary institutions to cover and I volunteered myself when Vippy asked… And finally on 8th December, other than a friend’s birthday, IT’S MILUBING DAY =D! Labels: daily happenings, results |