Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Friday, December 21, 2007 @ 12/21/2007 04:02:00 PM

If my mother didn't remind me that she bought tang yuan, I would have totally forgotten today tomorrow is Dong Zhi day. Pardon me, for the whole of this year (at least until yesterday), my mind have been preoccupied with other stuff that I didn't give any thoughts to Dong Zhi.

Rumors has it that if it didn't rain on Dong Zhi day, there's a higher chance that it will rain during Chinese New Year, and vice versa...
Well, just get your portable umbrella ready during Chinese New Year =P...cos weather is UNPREDICTABLE =X...

Immunology UT2 grade is out - and surprisingly I got a D. Even though D is a no-big-deal grade, I'm still delighted cos I was expecting an E or even F =)...
And you know we got this "predicted module grade" thingy.... I don't know (and I doubt my friends know too) how it is calculated but I think its a rough gauge on our progress? Anyway, my predicted module grade for Immunology used to be D, now it became D+! =D!

I think the trend is your overall module grade will be better than your predicted grade right? Hmmm.... 4 more lessons and 1 more UT.... don't know is there a chance for me to achieve a C (or even C+?) at the end of the semester but yeah, I'll work hard for it!

(credits to binz for the picture)

I miss them =/...

Labels: