|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Tuesday, December 25, 2007 @ 12/25/2007 12:50:00 AM MERRY CHRISTMAS! I wonder is it the problem with my computer or M1 server, internet's lagging now~ LOL! 25th December is also "our-family-being-nagged-day". Why? If anyone of us don't say "happy birthday" to him, your ears won't be spared from his naggings (in a joking manner though). LOL! That person is my father! But no worries la! My mum and I already wished him! Not sure about my brother yet =P... LOL! Anyway, thanks to those that sms-ed their Christmas greetings to me today eh? =D! Well, besides rejoicing (is that the right word?) in the joyful season, tomorrow is also the 3rd anniversary of the Tsunami incident... I guessed time may have wash away their (referring to those who lost their love ones on that day) pain, but the scar is still there? Well, take care people~! Well, today should be the last day all of us seeing this skin ;)...wow, I remembered this was put up on 25th November, and 1 month is over! LOL! Time flies! And we're at the last week of 2007 now, I think I should come up with some "interesting" (read with sarcastic tone) posts to end 2007? =D! Alright. I'm at loss of words now. I think today should be another normal day for me. But nonetheless, have fun today =D! Labels: daily happenings |