|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Sunday, December 30, 2007 @ 12/30/2007 04:08:00 AM Pardon me for my frequent updates eh, cos I'm in the mood to blog. LOL! If you ain't a frequent visitor of my blog, hope you will be able to catch up with me =)...I think I'll be updating too for the next few days. Aiya, I think I better increase the number of entries shown on this page... Anyway, it's 4.10am now (did i took 2 minutes to type the above sentence?) and I'm tired; I'm supposed to wake up at 9am later but I don't feel like going to bed now. Why? This is because, like what I mentioned earlier - I'M IN THE MOOD TO BLOG =P. Well, I supposed to go jogging this morning but I was too tired so I went back to sleep again. LOL! So I woke up at 1pm...watch a bit of 恶女阿楚 before going down to Ang Mo Kio to meet the gals. Sorry for arriving late though... And well, what did we do? Alright, we went to mediacorp to watch the Sheng Shiong show. Well, cos after last Saturday's episode ended, qing qing was asking us if we wanna write in together to Sheng Shiong, to try our luck to see if we can get the tickets to watch LIVE together (=P sam is one of the judge for the singing contest). So I wrote in to request la. We were lucky there was tickets left for us, cos upon receiving, I was told actually I'm only allowed to request for a pair...-_- alright... Anyway, when we reached radio gate, Sam already reached, so all of us chit-chatted with him for a while. I helped pek choo, Jane and Lorita to send regards to him plus helped si min to get his autograph but I FORGET to do so for myself... -_-!!!!!!! LOL Whatever it is, SAM IS CUTE =P! Well, the show was nice... the kids (contestants of singing contest) are cute... chen yi (the guest for this episode) is cute and handsome...and shy? And the games show... whoa, someone won more than $14k right? =D! Yeah, it was fun going there but I'm not sure if I wanna go down again next week...I mean, I hope to be there again but I'm not sure about next week though... My dad drove me back after the show... while waiting for my mum who was about to knock off from work, my dad asked me if I want chocolate cake or cheesecake for my birthday. I rejected. I'll tell you again what I really want another day, cos it's 4.37am now =)... oh yes, thanks binz for sending eh~~~ i saw shan helping us to take, so thank her too =D. (it doesn't look nice anymore with me around =/...) |