|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Friday, December 28, 2007 @ 12/28/2007 09:35:00 PM Today, I dragged myself out of bed at 8.15am and blah blah blah, set off to meet IASK (without the S) at Chinatown MRT station. As usual, Alvin and I have to wait for the other two, which is...not fun but well, =)! Ok, go straight to the topic. We went to K-box at Lucky Chinatown. LOL! After settling down in the room, we were puzzled with how to use the controller. FYI, there is a big TV on top which is for you to sing and another small TV below, for you to choose the song you wanna sing. While "puzzling with how to use the controller", we accidentally select the first two songs to be Jay Chou's 牛仔很忙 and Raine yang's 任意门... -_-! we tried to sing but couldn't catch what they're singing...LOL! The third song that we accidentally selected was zai zai's " I'm not F4" but luckily I can sing this! =D! We really sang lots and lots of songs - too many to name here. Of course that includes Milubing's songs! I think it's not easy singing the chorus of 泪, cos I'm not rocker like Nic =D... Aha! I sang Alan Kuo's 哭笑不得 too - =D!how I wish I can have the time to sing ALL his songs =P... Well, all in all - I had fun today! Hope they won't mind that I'm the one singing most of the time (cannot control!)... Shucks, which means I probably made a fool of myself too. LOL! SOME photos for your viewing pleasure (I only chose the nicer ones =P...) - thanks alvin for sending =)... ![]() ![]() ![]() Alright, maybe I'll just list down some of the songs we sang. Let me know if you can't read the chinese words... 两只恋人,世界唯一的你 from 曹格 手心, 幸福氧气 from 卓文萱 梁山伯与朱丽叶 from 曹格 and 卓文萱 西界,木乃伊, 一千年以后 from 林俊杰 斗牛要不要,专署天使 from TANK 不在乎有没有以后 from ENERGY and a LOT more =D... Yeah, then we hanged around at other shops at Chinatown before going back...wow, the Chinese New Year atmosphere is rising over there... guys, thanks for the fun today =D O_O tired now...LOL! (edited at 23:56) oh yes, forget to mention this. Erm, I don't know this girl personally, all I know is she's one year junior than me and used to study in same secondary school as me. Today, I saw this person while taking bus home - with big tummy (probably pregnant for 7 or 8 months already). I understand this doesn't concerns me but I was still feeling a little shocked... O.o! |