Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Tuesday, December 18, 2007 @ 12/18/2007 10:24:00 PM

Today's internet is slightly lagging, so I'll take this time to blog while waiting for 鬥牛·要不要 to be downloaded...

Here are my daily grades for problem 12....

Immunology = X
Genetics = B
Sports & Exercise Nutrition = B
Medical Technology = C
Molecular & Cell Biology = B

-_-!!!


(Image source: http://image.sina.com.tw/news/ents/sinacn/cn/2007-10-20/1192867426_QriWsT.jpg)

Well, back to the topic on 鬥牛·要不要...the plot is....can I say nothing unusual? But I have to say, I'm touched by how Zi Cong (played by Li Wei) protect and take care of Sheng Xue (played by Hebe)... I think girls will fall in love with hi...s character? LOL! I personally think the "sweetness" is indescribable... Especially this part - I'm lazy to type out the words, Huimin, don't mind I copy-paste from your blog ;P?

This was how Zi Cong answered when Sheng Xue asked him the feeling of liking someone...
当我很喜欢很喜欢一个女人的时候,
不管发生任何危险..
我都会站在她的面前替她挡.
不管多难实现的愿望..
我都会当她的阿拉丁神灯替她实现..
只要看她笑我就会开心,
看她哭我就会难过.
如果她受伤..
我就会气自己没有把她保护好.
当他不在我身边的时候,
我会担心她现在是不是安全.
当我失去她的时候,
我一定会很难过, 很无助.
希望我能永远保护她, 照顾她.
直到她发现我一直守护在她身边


If translated to English, it should mean;
"this is what I will do when I like a girl very very much;
I'll protect her from any danger,
I'll be her aladin to grant all her wishes,
I'll be happy seeing her smile,
I'll be sad if she cries,
If she's injured - I'll blame myself for not protecting her from injuries,
I'll be worrying about her safety when she's not with me,
And I'll definitely be very upset when I lost her...
Hopefully I can protect her, take care of her forever,
till the day she realizes I'm always standing by her..."

ARGH! That is so sweet!

But well, let's face it, it's just lines from drama =X.

Nonetheless, I believe we all have or will have a Jin Zi Cong with us... just that when we are used to other people's kindness, we tend to take things for granted eh? LOL, don't have to look at me, I'm guilty of that too. =D

Alright, the downloading is completed. Tada!

oh forget to say, i still LOVE this guy =D

(Image source: http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/y/p/2007-06-01/U1145P28T3D1578674F329DT20070601072054.jpg)

Labels: , ,