Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Sunday, December 9, 2007 @ 12/09/2007 01:58:00 AM

Wow! I didn't update for days already? Sorry about that! Was busy with UTs, then last night was too tired...

Summary of what happened...(going to be long)

5th December, Wednesday
Sports and Exercise Nutrition class, problem statement require us to apply our knowledge from the previous problems. I took quite a while to recall (since I got nothing to refer to on a school laptop), that almost make nicholas vomit pails of blood...but well, thanks him for the guidance!

6th December, Thursday
I screwed Medical Technology UT3! I was absent for problem 10, which is the lesson on flow cytometry; and guessed what? 20 out of 30 marks are from flow cytometry! WTF LAH! I'm in dead meat!

to make things worse, UT2 grade for Molecular & Cell Biology was published - I got E =(...

7th December, Friday
Just as I thought my days in Molecular & Cell Biology are improving, that day's problem statement proven me wrong...almost the whole class would agreed with me too...But something to cheered me up is I saw my problem 11 grades for Immunology and genetics both B's! I think it's because my RJ (Reflection Journal) helps...LOL!

Left school at 1.45pm with Hanis (one of the stylo-milo photographers from @loud) for FIR's press conference coverage at The Cannery Bar...Thanks my dad for driving us there; and thanks Hanis for showing me the way or I'll SURE lost my way...LOL!

It's supposed to start at 2.30pm but think they were late? As we were seated on Sofas, many of the student reporters who came on time sat directly facing FIR while the actual reporters (cos I saw tags on their neck) who came late ended up sitting at the side? I think so.

The thing is DJ Peifen didn't know we're student reporters so we were all treated as "people from the media"....

Press conference started...somehow the attention was more on ah qin and Faye's relationship...but hey, I SAVED THEM FROM THE AWKWARDNESS =P. When Laoshi requested gracefully for the next question to be related to their album, I asked them to make "three wishes" ("three wishes" is a song from their album)...answer? You'll know when it's published =P...

I realized the reporters weren't too spontaneous in asking questions eh? I ended up asking 4 questions...-_-!

In any case, it's another new experience gained (and new record in my portfolio...)!

8th December, Saturday
Milubing day! S-POP concert on the move - they performed in bus 106 from Marina Centre to Bukit Batok Interchange. We were told that milubing is the only guest on 2pm slot, why the last minute change? They ended up singing only 3 songs, alighted at Orchard for lunch before going down to ECP. They wanted to alight too but to no avail...people having the Priority pass is was asked to sit at the back, so they ended up not able to see the guys clearly due to the big speakers blocking their view...for me is still alright cos I stood at the connector...

Fast forward...gig at ECP! There's this male supporter hugging nic and he seemed to be contemplating hugging weiqi...sam said he can fight with him. -_-!
To prevent that fellow from doing anything silly to the guys, we formed barricades while seeing them off...LOL!

***
It has been a fun but tiring week indeed! UT3 will end on 11th December then holidays will start on 15th December! =D!

Labels: