Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Sunday, January 20, 2008 @ 1/20/2008 02:18:00 AM

Hello!

IT has been a fun Saturday!

Firstly, jogging session in the morning - managed to jog non-stop for 5 or 6 rounds =).
Then I received a message from Isaac regarding Immunology UT3 grade that was just published. I asked him to check for me and guess what I've got? C!!! Advanced again! =D!

Secondly - I was supposed to meet pekchoo and yiwen first but for some reason I went to keep Si ni company instead...when I entered Eastpoint - the stage area for S-POP promotional concert, guess who I saw? its the hugger who outraged the modesty of HIM the other day! Qing qing, Si ni and yiwen got worried when I told them this? Hope nothing bad happen during the showcase...

Fast forward to the erm....

I thought I made si ni angry just now...she's ignoring me...thats so scary...I was on the verge of breaking down... plus you know lack of sleep will add on to the frustrations...then suddenly, I heard "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~~~~~" from the girls...with yiwen holding on to a birthday cake, then I realized I got cheated! LOL!

come to think of it; I was thinking why qing qing and shan took so long to travel from Toa payoh to Mediacorp....=D! now I know...tsk...=D!

but I'm curious, when did the plot start? Tell me! Tell me! =D!

In any case, thanks si ni, yiwen, qing qing, shan, pekchoo for the surprise =D! One more girl wished me too, but I don't know her name. But well, thanks!

Yes, I cried when they present the cake to me...lucky it stopped when sam came out, lest it will be embarrassing!

But I already embarrassed myself when I said I wanna take picture with sam when my mouth is still filled with cake...=X!

Alright never mind. Let's talk about Sheng Shiong show today. Watch the show from a "different perspective", thus "can see things" better... For the kids singing contest, I didn't like the first group's performance... cos the "mood" they gave is just not right (maybe its because I loved China Dolls' unplug version). For the games show, someone won $10K. -_-! The guest performer is Soler. THEY ARE SO HANDSOME!!! But is it because I'm viewing the show with a "different perspective", I thought their performance could have been more ROCK...but nonetheless, I had fun =)...

OH! I think next week we are suppose to submit our FYP groupings plus select our question? Grouping wise, I'll be in Vani's team. As for the question...0_o!

"it has been tough on you all these while...sorry if it has affected you in anyway... you're indeed a wonderful friend to us. I wish you be filled with happiness (and healthiness) forever =)..."