|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Wednesday, January 30, 2008 @ 1/30/2008 01:20:00 AM Hmm…daily grades for problem 15 are as follows… Immunology = X Geetics = B Sports & Exercise Nutrition = B Medical Technology = A Molecular & Cell Biology = B Napped too much just now – that explained why I wasn’t as sleepy right now…but this is good too because, if I hadn’t nap, I probably be having terrible headache… But you know something? I almost get myself killed. I was boiling water at about 7.30pm? Then at about 8.10pm, I was way too tired that wanted to nap first. I don’t normally nap at THAT PARTICULAR moment but I’m just so darn “lucky” today. I couldn’t wake up until 10.30pm, my brother came back and he smelt something funny. Then I realized, I FORGET TO OFF THE GAS! There’s nothing left in the kettle and the kettle was kinda…burnt? Yeah, lucky my brother came home on time and managed to “cool things down”… Of course I was I'm truly sorry... Anyway, very last lesson for genetics – we had our first meeting in LR-W4B (a lecture theatre that can seat 175 people), watching a movie called “gatacca” as our problem statement is related to this. And guess what, I was dozing off while the movie was playing…no, the movie is interesting, but I just can’t stand the venue - a good cure for insomnia if I have… Why am I vexing about things that don’t concern me when I’m supposed to be vexing about FYP now? Anyway for FYP…=(! We got rejected in another question’s application…or to be exact its 2…we will be meeting another facilitator tomorrow, *fingers crossed* All the best to those who succeeded in the application of their desired FYP topic… There will be a CE trip coming up in end February - trip to Pulau Tekong BMTC...alvin, ka wai and I already signed up for it...Isaac doesn't seemed to be interested eh? LOL! Whatever the case, it's gonna be fun! |