Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
1 comments
Monday, January 28, 2008 @ 1/28/2008 11:31:00 PM

Ok, here's the last picture sent by binz =D!


Last week of semester...yes many of us are looking forward for this week to end as, HOLIDAYS ARE COMING! But hey, there are things to worry about...

Well...today is the last Immunology lesson (-_- finally...)...unlike the usual third meeting, we had games...pertaining to today's problem of course...

Oh yes, I'm totally annoyed by the following incident; I was queuing up for the "economical rice" at our W4 canteen, a bloody idiot came and talk to the guy queuing in front of me....when its SUPPOSED to be my turn to order, HE CUT THE QUEUE!!! @#$%^&*!!! I kept glaring at him (I should have yell at him la~) that I forgot to tell the auntie I wanted takeaway and not "having here"...BASTARD!!!

No offence, but...
ONG MUI LING HATE PEOPLE CUTTING QUEUE!!!

*relax~ relax~* =D!

The "topic of the day" in W54N today - 45% on FYP, 40% on today's problem statement, 15% on other stuff? (anyhow~)

Yeah my point is, many of us were worrying about whether we can get our desired FYP question?

Cos as you can see, certain questions were darn popular...as in, many groups were "competing" over the same few questions...(FYI, the question on pregnancy was taken up)...so I think some facilitators (in charging of those questions) hold an interview for teams that are interested in doing the question...I think... for some, they have very STRINGENT "criteria" for the teams who want to select that particular question...

we can't do the question on blood, why? Cos, one of the criteria is all members must be from Biomedical Sciences and we have a member from Material science so we can't do...and there are other criteria that we failed to meet...but this one is certainly annoying - GPA must be at least 3.0, as we will be representing RP to work with Singapore Tissue Network (Biopolis) on this project...

which made me wonder - is she implying that people with GPA lesser than 3.0 will be a disgrace to the school?

Whatever! Hope we get our second choice, if not we shall look for the third choice...fourth choice...fifth choice...we shall all work hard then!

okok...forget about the frustrations...think of the relaxing stuff...


(image source: http://img.9sky.com/cover/230/41919.jpg)

Cao Ge's latest album - Super Sunshine, already bought it few days ago. After listening to it for a few times, I got a very...heartwarming feeling after listening to his songs? And there is more versatility in this album...fyi, he believe in (or should I say "hope to"?) using music to spread love and peace - let me tell you, I can really feel it in this album (from my perspective la)...but whatever the case, this album is highly recommended! =D!

-_- speaking of which, didn't realized he already moved his blog - http://blog.pixnet.net/garyblue

Alright I took too long to type this entry again. Ciao!