Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Sunday, January 27, 2008 @ 1/27/2008 02:09:00 AM

O_O I hate changing passwords...cos I need some time to get use to typing new password as well as remembering...

Anyway, long day today. I went to get my hair trimmed at about 12 plus (I woke up late today)... auntie told me this - to prevent my split-ends from getting worst, I should use a bigger comb... I see...

Then I headed down to Woodlands stadium for jogging session at about 1pm...today's "quality" ain't as good as last week. Firstly, my right leg was experiencing muscle cramps, so I have to stop for a while...but I'm alright now though...yeah... Secondly, I think my body isn't used to running at 1pm so my stamina wasn't as good?

LOL I saw people having soccer training while I was about to leave the stadium! Not sure if they are the PROFESSIONAL soccer players...should be right? =D!

Anyway, I proceed to Toa Payoh to meet pekchoo, yiwen, liwhey and her sister...we hanged around for a while, bought the necessary things before going down to Mediacorp...=D!

The sun was scorching hot when we reached there, so we waited under the tree (opposite side of Mediacorp radiogate)...the gals thought me how to play card games...thanks! LOL!

While waiting we saw a lot of Mediacorp artistes...I saw Chen tianwen, Carrie Yeo, Bryan, Guo huiwen...LOL!

Hmm...didn't realized when sam arrived...only when I saw a familiar back view talking to pegg and friends then I realized...so we quickly go over and say hello to him...today many more sam supporters came to support him eh? Those people that we saw but don't know, I remember seeing one of them at HD-5 event in October...

Anyway, yeah the usual stuff went on...actually I wanted to let him write message too but didn't get a chance to do so...=/... never mind la, its better than I ask him to write for me and ended up causing him to report even later right? Don't mean anything though...

Didn't talk to him much too except for helping si ni to pass message...not blaming, cos I can't be interrupting when others are talking right? And I don't know what to say too (shy? maybe =P)...Yeah, it's ok~~~~

Yes please trust me that I'm not blaming or upset with anyone, I was just whining...but hey, suddenly I remember yida's words - we seened to be complaining about everything everyday, but compare to some people, we are already lucky, at least we have a roof over our head and we have food to eat (yeah he said something like that in his blog)...So yeah, I shall remain positive! At least I was able to see sam happy-ing... so I shouldn't complain...=)...

Ok, back to the topic on sheng shiong show...Mediacorp theatre was a bit...can I say havoc today? LOL! The response was overwhelming that some didn't have seats, so they have to go to upper gallery...

(edited at 3.16am) oh yes, thanks sam and william for helping us to get more tickets, and thanks pegg too =D!

And today's guest performer probably explained the overwhelming response - JEFF CHANG (張信哲)! Whoa, his singing is so freaking great. Wished he could sing more songs though...(don't ask me to attend his concert unless you can sponsor the tickets =P)...

And blah blah blah yada yada etc etc....

After the show, we went back to radio gate to see sam off...fyi Dasmond was driving him back...they stopped half way cos Dasmond's fans wanted to talk to him...then the gals took this chance to talk to sam too...but I was told that Dasmond doesn't like to stop halfway eh? O_O! ok...=X

LOL anyway, yes they chatted with sam while Dasmond chatted with his fans...as usual, at that point of time, I was at a loss of words except for hello...LOL!

After bidding farewell to him, we went back to reception - I was meeting my dad while the rest went to do their stuff...on the way I saw pegg and friends talking to Rongming, so I went to say hello to him, asking him if he know who I am. Fyi, I did talk to him in friendster, so I wanna "double check" if he know who I am.

BUT TO MY HORROR, HE DOESN'T REMEMBER!!! tsk! LOL! But he apologized as he had "poor memory" but assured me he will remember...oh really? =P!

Thats all for today =D! Thanks for reading up till here...

Oh yes, saw something SWEET while reading the February issue of Teens just now...it was an interview with Tang YuZhe...

And if other a few dates you find that girl of your dreams is a person you could have a steady relationship with, how would you ask her to be your girlfriend?
If the atmosphere felt really great, we got along really well, and I felt that she had some feelings for me, I'd kiss her when I sent her home after a date. (laughs) If she doesn't reject me, I'd ask her, "would you be my girlfriend?"


SO SWEET~~~~~~~~~~

P.S.: I took 1 hour to type this...