Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Sunday, January 27, 2008 @ 1/27/2008 02:49:00 PM

PICTURES!!!

Yeah, the following were "stolen" from pekchoo and qianhui's blog - otherwise they may have a hard time sending me as my msn or should I say internet connection is getting cranky these days...=D! Thanks gals! Now I'm waiting for binz to send hers too. =D!

Alright, below is qing qing and me, plus yiwen who is holding the Sam's board...



And binz joined us...


It's qianhui and mui ling...


LOL! we didn't managed to have snapshots with Sam this time...it's ok~

Hmm...wanted to do a recount on the past Friday (25th January) but didn't have time to do so...Anyway, what I wanted to say is FYP questions were already released 2 days ago and the registration will start tomorrow to next Monday...I have some questions in mind, but my team is interested in doing the question on pregnancy (fine too =P~), which many people is interested in doing too so...yeah...*fingers crossed*...

Thats all about Friday actually...

And just now, huimin and I were kinda high-ing over msn...why? THE OPENING SONG FOR CHANNEL 8 DRAMA "THE GOLDEN PATH", TITLED "LU" SANG BY MILUBING, FINALLY ENTERS THE YES933 POTP (PICK OF THE POP)! PEOPLE, DO SUPPORT OK? THANKS =D!

And the next one - CAO GE'S (my other "love") "SUPER SUNSHINE" IS NUMBER 2 THIS WEEK! HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!

LOL! Yeah huimin was high-ing too cos her S.H.E. plus fei lun hai have good results in POTP too...yipee~~~~~

And of course I was high-ing with other MLBians like shihui, shan, yiwen, givon...LOL!

JIA YOU!!!

One more week of school only...persevere~~~~ and we'll have our long long break...=( but we'll be separating soon...